Before coming ... some practical information to remember
- The trail around the falls is not a circular walk; you return the same way you set out along the Hérisson river (3.7 km one way)
- It is essential to wear appropriate footwear: some passages may be slippery and the change in height is significant (250 m ascent and descent along the length of the trail)
- We recommend you keep to the marked trails
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- The trail is accessible only to pedestrians
Good to know!
- Camping, swimming, fires and overnight parking of motorhomes is prohibited in listed natural heritage sites
- In the event of an accident, do not attempt to move the victim and call 112
- High season parking fees fund investments, refurbishments and daily maintenance of the Hérisson Falls site
- The Maison des Cascades loans baby carriers to visitors through an agreement with a rare disease charity (Association for Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction). You can make a donation to help the association.
© 2010-2013 Maison des Cascades •All rights reserved •
Production : Jordel Médias